Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TRAINWRECK

I honestly had mediocre hopes for High Society, because in photos, I've always liked Tinsley Mortimer. Not as much as LSD of course, but I still thought she was cute. After this evening's premiere episode, I'm pretty sure the show's title is an ironic play on words because everyone on here acts COMPLETELY classless! Tinsley is apparently getting divorced because she won't stay out of the tabloids (she loves it too much), her sister is pretty vapid, her roommate is the real nightmare- Jules Kirby, who everyone is already tweeting about being a wretched racist nightmare.... Ugh CW can send this whole series to the cutting room floor. It takes a LOT for me to hate a reality show, especially one with such a cheesy and guilty pleasure premise, but this is just BAD.


No comments:

Post a Comment